As the stock market plummets and foreclosures continue to rise, there is an overwhelming number of us seeking immediate relief through bankruptcy protection. This is why you should consider a bankruptcy attorney.
Our bankruptcy attorneys are licensed in West Jordan, Utah. We notice frequently that our bankruptcy clients also encounter tax issues as well. These issues may include the failure to file the prior years' personal, business, and/or employment tax returns.
If you have lost your job, are involved in a divorce, or have incurred substantial debt because of medical problems or mortgage obligations, a personal bankruptcy filing can help you stop the harassing phone calls and letters and get a fresh start. You want an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to guide you through the process, one who will help you determine whether a Chapter 13 reorganization or a Chapter 7 discharge of debt is in your best interests.
At the law Firm of Ryan E. Simpson,, I bring over 18 years of legal experience to people throughout the Utah area as a bankruptcy attorney. I handle all matters related to personal bankruptcy, defense in foreclosure proceedings and social security disability claims. When you hire me to handle your legal matters, you will work directly with me throughout the process. Learn more at http://bnkut.com
My Bankruptcy Attorney Practice
I provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals and businesses in matters involving:
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings: I can help you reorganize your debts under Chapter 13 and take control of your future. I will work with you to prepare a reorganization plan that is within your budget, pay secured creditors what they are entitled to receive for collateral you wish to retain, and pay unsecured creditors what you can afford to pay, if anything.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings: I can help you determine whether you qualify to discharge debts under Chapter 7 and work hard to protect your interests and property you wish to keep within the limits of the law. I will prepare and file all documents to complete your bankruptcy proceeding and will represent you in the meeting with the bankruptcy trustee prior to discharge.
- Defense in foreclosure actions: I can help you pursue action to avoid foreclosure on your home, negotiating with lenders to modify or restructure your loan, if possible, and filing a bankruptcy petition, if appropriate.
- Consumer and business litigation
- Consumer and business bankruptcy
- Loan workouts and debt settlement
- Business incorporations and planning
- Real estate transactions
Contact My Office
To schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation, contact my office by e-mail or call me at 801-432-8682 I am available to consult with you at any of three convenient locations in the Utah area. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Learn more at https://bnkutcom.weebly.com